How Le Bonheur Impacts Mississippi
- Named among the nation’s “Best Children’s Hospital’s” by U.S. News & World Report
- Designated as an American Nurses Credentialing Center Magnet facility, the ultimate credential in high quality patient care.
- 255 patient beds, with more than half devoted to critical care.
- More than 240 specialists in 45 clinical areas
- More than 400 of LeBonheur’s employees live in Mississippi
- Pediatric neurologists, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, neurosurgeons, and pulmonologists based in Tupelo.
- Cares for more than 11,400 children from Mississippi each year; children came to Le Bonheur from 69 of the state’s 82 counties in 2013.